DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for sharing details about SCBWI Illinois events, member good news, and engaging with the region’s followers. The coordinator must also monitor the social media accounts (twitter account, Facebook page, Facebook network groups) daily.
The Social Media Coordinator receives an annual SCBWI membership renewal.
The successful candidate will have:
- Expert knowledge of Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram platforms
- Knowledge of appropriate use of hashtags
- Ability to write content that is clear, engaging, professional, and inclusive
- Expert knowledge of scheduling tools such as Hootsuite, TweetDeck, Later, etc.
- Ability to monitor comments daily and escalate problematic content to RAs for review and discussion of appropriate action